The Care Certificate is an agreed set of standards that define the knowledge, skills and behaviours expected of specific job roles in the health and social care sectors. It’s made up of the 17 minimum standards that should be covered if you are ‘new to care’.
A single ‘Care Certificate’ will be delivered from the system upon completion of all necessary modules. This will be an valuable document to contribute to overall competency in the care sector.
The courses included are as follows:
- Dementia Awareness
- Dignity and Privacy
- Duty of Care
- Emergency First Aid at Work – Online Annual Refresher
- Equality, Diversity and Discrimination
- Handling Information in a Care Setting
- Health and Safety in a Care Setting
- Infection Control
- Learning Disability
- Mental Health Awareness
- Nutrition and Hydration
- Person-Centered Care
- Principles of Communication
- Safeguarding Adults
- Safeguarding Children
- Understanding your Role in Care
- Your Personal Development
Buying individually costs £465, saving you £66!